Can Feminists Wear Lipgloss?

I'm your average teenage girl, who gets withdrawl symptons from her lipgloss, but wants to be a feminist.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

21st Century Feminist

I think it's time for a new definition of feminist. Here's a few things that I think a 21st century feminist should do...
  1. Feminists CAN wear lipgloss! And high-heels...And push-up bras...
  2. Sure, shopping is fun, but feminists must pay for their Manolo Blahniks themselves, not with daddy's credit card.
  3. Feminists do not I repeat, not wear Playboy jewellery. Why would you wear that?! (And don't give me guff about a woman being head of the womens Playboy thingy. She's just a idiot.)
  4. Just because you're a feminist doesn't mean you can't love boys. Excuse me, I've got to stare at Jonny Depp...

1 Wore Lipgloss:

Wore Lipgloss Blogger Hannah U. said...

AMEN

Wore Lipgloss7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home